Factors affecting the output of wood pellet mill
Wood pellet mill is an important equipment in production, so in the production process, what factors can affect the output of wood pellet mill equipment?
1. Several factors affecting the output of wood pellet machine
In the following, Richi Machine will introduce to you several major factors that affect the output of sawdust wood pellet mill:
(1) Grease. Add 0.5% to 1% of grease, which is beneficial to reduce the wear of wood pellet machine parts, and make the pellets easily pass through the die holes and increase the output.
Related post: wood pellet mill for sale
Note, however, that when the increase in grease exceeds 2%, it will make the pellets difficult to form. Therefore, when adding grease, 30% of the total amount should be added at the mixer, and 70% of the total amount should be sprayed at the wood pellet mill.
(2) Starch. Grains have a high starch content and are easy to granulate at high temperature and high moisture. Therefore, the quenched and tempered moisture is between 16% and 18%, the temperature is above 80℃, and the output of the pellet machine is also high. If the grain is already matured before conditioning (eg drying corn), the output of the wood pellet mill will be reduced.
(3) Thermal sensitivity. The viscosity of lactose and whey powder in the material increases after heating, which helps to increase the output. However, if the temperature exceeds 60 ℃, it is easy to appear coking, which will block the die hole and affect the output.
(4) Crude fiber. Appropriate crude fiber (content 3%~5%) is conducive to the bonding of pellets and increases the granulation output, but when the content of crude fiber exceeds 10%, the cohesiveness of the material will become worse, affecting the hardness of the pellets and forming rate, while increasing mechanical wear and reducing wood pellet mill output.
(5) Material humidity. When the humidity of the material is too high, it is difficult to temper the material and it is easy to cause the material to slip between the inner wall of the ring die and the pressing roller, resulting in the blockage of the ring die hole. Generally speaking, the moisture content of the material should be below 13% before conditioning.
Related post: pellet production line in Thailand
(6) Minerals. Inorganic materials have almost no cohesion and poor granulation performance.
Therefore, when the inorganic content in the material is too high, a small amount of binder is usually added to the material to improve the granulation function and increase the output of the wood pellet mill.
The above are the major factors that affect the output of wood pellet mill, I hope it can be helpful to everyone!
Richi Machinery is a biomass straw rice husk wood pellet plant equipment manufacturer specializing in the wood pellet mills for sale, if you are interested in our biomass and wood pellet mill projects and solutions, please leave your needs and email, WhatsApp and other contact information, our sales staff will provide professional answers and corresponding product pictures, videos and quotations.
2.The process of biomass fuel:
Biomass fuel is based on agricultural and forestry residues as the main raw material. After production line equipment such as slicers, pulverizers, dryers, wood pellet mill, coolers, balers, etc., it is finally made into shaped environmentally friendly fuels with high calorific value and sufficient combustion. . It is a clean and low-carbon renewable energy.
As a fuel for biomass burning equipment such as biomass burners and biomass boilers, it has a long burning time, enhanced combustion, high furnace temperature, and is economical and environmentally friendly. It is a high-quality environmentally friendly fuel to replace conventional fossil energy.
3.The development of wood pellet machine always follows the policy
Biomass pellet fuel, a new product developed by wood pellet mill machine manufacturers, is a renewable new energy source with zero carbon emissions, so my country strongly supports the promotion of biomass fuel pellets.
Bosses who can see through the market have switched to the biomass pellet machine industry. The development of wood pellet mill has always followed the policy.
Recently, the biomass wood pellet mill machine industry has continued to be popular. It is estimated that the size of the biomass fuel pellet market will continue to increase in the future. The continuous increase in the biomass fuel pellet market is mainly based on the following factors：
(1) Due to the liberalization of energy-saving and environmental protection policies, the number of users who switched to the wood pellet mill industry has increased, resulting in the expansion of the market scale.
(2) Due to the extensive use of biomass wood pellet mill, it is in line with my country’s new environmental protection and energy saving policy, and has no requirements for the selection of raw materials. It is beneficial to crops such as corn straw, wheat straw, rice husk straw, bean husk straw and other waste. As a raw material, the cost of raw materials is relatively low.
What attracts new users is that biomass fuel pellets can replace some non-renewable energy sources. With more and more users, the market size of biomass wood pellet mill will continue to expand.
4.The market prospect of biomass wood pellet mill machine
In recent years, the state has vigorously advocated and supported the development and utilization of bioenergy. With the worldwide energy shortage and the environmental protection needs of energy conservation and emission reduction, the market demand and profit margins of biomass renewable energy will be immeasurable.
(1) What is biofuel?
Biomass fuel is a kind of solid waste using crop straw and other materials, such as corn straw, wheat straw, cotton stalk, straw, peanut shell, corn cobs, branches, bark, sawdust and furfural residue, edible fungus residue, traditional Chinese medicine residue, etc. , a new type of renewable energy made after crushing, pressurizing and densifying.
Biomass fuel is small in size, large in specific gravity, resistant to combustion, and has a calorific value of 3500-5500 kcal, which is convenient for storage and transportation, and is a very convenient solid fuel. (Related post: fuel pellet plant)
(3) Scope of application
Biomass fuel can completely replace firewood, raw coal, liquefied gas, etc., and is widely used in living stoves, heating furnaces, hot water boilers, industrial boilers, biomass power plants, etc.
(4) Market demand
Biomass fuel is clean and environmentally friendly, relatively low in price, and has a wide range of applications. It can be used in urban heating, heating, hotels, bathing and other industries.
It is predicted that the reserves of underground oil, natural gas and coal are only enough for about 60 years according to the current exploitation and utilization rate. Therefore, biomass energy is an important development direction of renewable energy in the future.
Richi Machinery specializes in the design, development and sales of biomass pellet mill machines, wood pellet mill, straw pellet mill machines, etc. It is one of the fastest growing manufacturers in China’s biomass pellet machine industry, with strong production experience and technical strength.
The company is committed to promoting wood pellet mill, protecting resources, and opening up a new path for improving our living environment, improving air quality, and solving the shortage of coal and fuel in industry and agriculture.
If you want to know more about wood pellet mill for sale Ukraine, wood pellet mill for sale Canada, wood pellet mill for sale Japan, wood pellet mill for sale USA, wood pellet mill for sale Austria, wood pellet mill for sale Australia, wood pellet mill for sale Indonesia, wood pellet mill for sale Malaysia, wood pellet mill for sale Thailand, wood pellet mill for sale Netherlands, please contact Richi Machinery for details.