The organic fertilizer pellet making machine is used to granulate various organic substances after fermentation. Before granulation, the raw materials do not need to be dried and pulverized, and spherical granules can be processed directly with ingredients, which can save a lot of energy.
The organic fertilizer pellet making machine is composed of a reducer, a coupling, an electric motor, a feed port, a discharge port, a frame, a cylinder, and a bearing. It is widely used in the granulation of fermented fertilizers such as livestock and poultry manure, garbage sludge, composting fertilizers, straw rice husks, cassava residues, wine trough residues, green manure cake fertilizers, peat, and soil miscellaneous fertilizers.
The shell of the organic fertilizer production machine is made of thickened seamless steel pipe, which is sturdy and durable; coupled with a stable base, it makes its operation more stable. It is chosen as the ideal product by the majority of users.
1. Overview of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
This organic fertilizer pellet making machine is a kind of organic fertilizer pellet mill for processing powdery raw materials into granules, which is suitable for high nitrogen content products such as organic and inorganic compound fertilizers. This organic fertilizer pellet machine is composed of a frame, a drum, an inner stirring tooth granulation mechanism, an inner transmission mechanism, an outer transmission mechanism and other components.
a. The frame is welded with thickened channel steel.
b. The drum is welded by thickened steel plate and adopts the form of a drum organic fertilizer pellet making machine.
c. The granulation mechanism adopts the tooth stirring granulation method.
d. The inner drive adopts the soft connection method of the coupling.
e. External transmission adopts cast steel gear meshing for transmission.
2. Organic fertilizer pellet making machine product features:
- The pellets produced by organic fertilizer pellet making machine are spherical.
- The organic content can be as high as 99%, realizing pure organic granulation.
- Using the feature that organic pellets can grow up with each other under appropriate force, no binder is needed during granulation.
- The granules are firm and can be sieved after granulation, reducing drying energy consumption.
- The organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of the raw material can be 20-40%.
3. Advantages of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
- The principle of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is simple, the granulation speed is fast, and the fine powder material is continuously mixed in the machine by using the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the aerodynamic force generated therefrom.
- High granulation quality, this organic fertilizer pellet making machine is especially suitable for the granulation of light and fine powder materials. The finer the basic particles of the fine powder material, the higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the quality of the ball.
- No binder is needed, and the organic pellets can be embedded with each other under the action of the force, and no binder is required during granulation.
Sturdy and durable. The organic fertilizer pellet making machine tooth extraction is strong and durable, and has a breaking and mixing effect on the material.
4. Installation and debugging of fertilizer pelletizer:
(1) Installation: This series of organic fertilizer pellet making machine mainly have the following components after leaving the factory:
①The main body of the disc granulator, the main body includes the structure of the frame, the adjustment part and the granulation disc; make the foundation according to the equipment foundation map provided by the fertilizer pelletizer manufacturer.
②One main reducer, the input shaft is equipped with a pulley, and the output shaft is equipped with a pinion;
③One main point motor and one pulley; place the organic fertilizer pellet making machine on the ready-made equipment foundation, and then weld the equipment and the embedded iron on the surface of the foundation together. Before testing the machine, pay attention to the rotation direction of the machine, the cylinder body and the main shaft rotation direction are the same.
④Support granulation disc device, including one main shaft, two sets of roller bearings, and two sets of bearing seats;
⑤Accessories: V-belt, corner bolts.
(2) Debugging: The raw materials used by this organic fertilizer pellet making machine are different. Generally, it has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and passed the strict quality and technical inspection and approved the qualified factory, but it still needs to be adjusted due to on-site maintenance or problems after operation and use.
5. Operating procedures of fertilizer pellet machine
- l Before starting the organic fertilizer pellet making machine, first check whether the bolts are loose, and whether the rolling belt, supporting roller, pinion gear, and large ring gear are coated with butter.
- l Check whether there are any sundries or materials inside, and clean it up in time.
- l Check whether there are sundries wrapped around the internal stirring and granulating teeth, or there are too many bonding materials, and they should be cleaned up in time.
- l After the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is started, the material must be evenly fed. If it cannot be large or small, it will affect the granulation and damage the service life of the motor.
- l During the granulation process of this organic fertilizer pellet making machine, it is necessary to control the thickness of the material, the proportion of the material, the viscosity of the material, and the size of the moisture of the material. In addition, the size of the moisture of the material is proportional to the size of the particle.
- l When getting off work, the material inside the machine must be drained cleanly to prevent agglomeration from sticking to the inside of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine.
6. Maintenance of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
- Regularly check whether the bolts of various parts of the equipment are loose.
- Regularly check whether there is oil in the rotating and rolling parts of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine.
- The reducer should be replaced with new oil every six months.
- Regularly check whether the inner wall of the cylinder is adhered to the material, and the front end of the stirring tooth is adhered to the material, which should be dealt with in time.
- Regularly check the distance between the cylinder and the stirring teeth, and the distance should be 3mm~6mm.
- The distance between the cylinder body and the stirring teeth is too large to form granules. The organic fertilizer machine stirring tooth head at the front end of the stirring tooth should be adjusted in time. If the stirring tooth head of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is seriously worn, the new stirring tooth head should be replaced in time.